Friday, March 13, 2009

Why do we feel so small?

Last year when we pulled into La Cruz Marina we were one of about 15 boats. This time the marina was so full that they had to put us on the BIG dock with all the mega yachts. This slip was so big we could actually turn around in it! Later we moved over to the Cruiser friendly dock when our friends on Bravado left for the South Pacific. It is so much nicer being on a dock with our friends and actual people that will smile at you and yack it up. Seems all the mega boats do is clean their boats and watch tv.

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

How come when I walked by your little boat this morning I heard Wayne sing out, "Hey, hey you're a monkey"? Was he talking to you or me? I thought he liked me...

capricorncat08 said...

He was thinking he was one of the Monkeys and singing his favorite song?

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Ok, so he is a monkey, not me.
I feel better now...