Thursday, May 28, 2009

back in the water again...42 days on the hard

I know most of you couldn't stand to wait so I put the pictures in reverse...new stairs getting wet backing down the ramp...it doesn't look steep but believe me it is...nothing is hitting or breaking

Greg and Wayne on the top...I'm in the back...praying
We made it ...phew! Big event in the yard...everyone had their fingers crossed...no yelling...
we are now on the dock in the water. All we came in for was a bottom paint job and somehow or other we ended up with new props and new back stairs. Go figure.


3 comments:

judith said...

I don't like watching launches, to nerve wracking. I admire the guys who do it... they must have nerves of steel.

capricorncat said...

Nerves of steel for sure! I like the travel lift for hauling instead of the trailer...next time it will be the lift!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Holy crap that is a long time to be in the boatyard. You win.