Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back in Escondido



Our friends, Jeff and Deborah arrived in Loreto on the 28th. We promptly took them snorkeling and scuba diving. Our friend, Terry, caught these great fish which Wayne cleaned...he just loves cleaning fish!..
On Halloween, we went to a boring party at the fuel dock ...way too much talking about boats for me so we put on dancing music and had some fun dancing away the night...now our feet hurt!
If you can't tell from the picture..we were Pirates...from San Francisco...more ghetto than pirate.

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I was thinking they looked sort of like pimp hats myself...

Minx said...

I love it! I hope you are ready to see us soon!!! Good to see you all still smiling.

Where's Cherie said...

I seem to remember wearing one of those purple pimp hats last year in Puerto Vallarta. I'm glad they are getting more use and you've decided (with limited storage on a boat) that the purple hats simply must come along for the voyage! Good choice. Hello to Jeff! Cherie