Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our late night out at the Opera




We must be turning into Mazatlanias...we don't leave the boat until dark, eat a late meal and arrive home at ...1 am....whoa....way past our bedtime!
Eric's Opera comment...."I want to get to know that cute gal in the orchestra playing the 1st violin"
Wayne's comment......"I like to go to the Opera very 65 years"
Carol's comment...."Never eat a big meal before sitting in a stuffy room"
Actually, we had a great time even though we had to wear long pants (dress for me) and I had to keep an eye on the boys and remind them of their manners....no swearing!


4 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I'm with Wayne.

Jolea said...

It's always nice to get out and do something new and cultural, even if it is only every 65 years... :)

capricorncat08 said...

Like I said...it was "interesting"...now we just have to find a good swing band so we can dance

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Carol you should have worn pants and let Eric wear the skirt.